California Training Materials and Manuals
For a recurring annual fee, there are benefits not available in our "Pay As You Go" program. Most significantly, all of the training manuals are purchased at a steep discount. The discount is made available so that manuals may be distributed to students that they keep. Distributing personal training materials is not only an educational best practice it helps shield against liability claims. For example, the school not only presented the information in the classroom, but the student was provided with a personal, printed copy of the material that he or she took home. This makes it more difficult to claim, "I was never taught that." Second, all updates to the digital training materials (presentations, exams, answer keys, etc.) are provided for free so long as the license agreement is in effect (new editions of the printed manuals must still be purchased).
The digital download package includes the following items:
- 32-hours Final Examinations and Answer Key*
- Complete 40-hours of instructor presentations
- 2017 Continuing Education Final Examinations and Answer Key
- 2017 Continuing Education presentation
- Discount Code for trainging manuals
- Digital files will be made available for immediate download after purchase.
- NOTE: Digital training materials are subject to our Licensing Agreement.
The discount code is subject to change without notice. A new discount code will be provided within 15-days upon change for the term of the License Agreement.
For more information on our licensing programs, please contact:
* The first 8-hours of knowledge checks, final examinations, and answer keys are provided by the BSIS to properly licensed PPOs and training facilities.